First post in 2 years!

A lot has been happen this past year. This year hasn't been a good one lately.  But I did get a job at the dollar tree here. Been working there for I think 5 weeks now. And I love it.  I'm so very thankful that God answered that prayer.
Sometimes I wonder what people really think of me. If they really think I'm stupid. I thought something was going some where, but I guess not. I'm done trying to open up to people and I'm the one who always gets hurt. I am done!
I am thankful for my bestest friend Lauren. I'm so thankful for her in my life. She's always there for me. And she watches over for me! Thank you girly! I will try to do more blogs post! I have to get ready for work. Talk to y'all laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 of 12 days of Christmas!!

My Stuck Place!