Well, its been about 3 months since i had a job. I'm going to be 27 next Wednesday i cant believe it. i thought by this time i would be married and starting to have kids by now. i don't know how i am going to find someone. I have been praying for one, i guess i have to have faith that the Lord will lend me to someone and to a job. I know God has a plan for me but i don't know what i just have to have faith. I just kinda sick and tired of others using me and when they are done using me they throw me away, and they don't even care if they used me. I help anyone i love and when i help someone i love and they used me it upsets me. I help others because that what a Christian is supposed to do and it just bugs me!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 of 12 days of Christmas!!

My Stuck Place!